Nosh is a world class food retail shopping experience located in Auckland, Matakana, Hamilton and the Bay of Plenty.
Applications can be made via the following:
Email resumes to:
Mail resumes to:
Human Resources Manager
Nosh Food Market
PO Box 17089
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED :
Food Handlers Certificate is an advantage;
Current First Aid certificate is an advantage
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FLUENT in ENGLISH – written and spoken;
NZ RESIDENT or at minimum 18 month + VISA;
NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS;
Having own transportation is an advantage
GROCERY MANAGER– PONSONBY – FULL TIME
We are looking for an experienced Grocery Manager to lead and manage all facets of our Grocery department.
The role is responsible for the following tasks:
• Work with the Store Manager and other team members to decide how the products should be displayed to maximise sales.
• Ensure the visual displays of the products are consistent with the required standards.
• Provide feedback on areas for improvement on merchandising standards to ensure continuous improvement and maximise sales.
• Ensure appropriate use of space within the store when merchandising the products.
• Provide training and guidance to co-workers on how to merchandise the store accordingly.
• Receipt all deliveries into the store and ensure processes are followed with receipting of all products.
• Ensure documentation associated with merchandising the products and receipting products are completed and followed accordingly.
• Manage in store day to day Point of Sale enquiries in line with relevant stakeholders internally within the business
• Participate in projects that involve the point of sale system
This is a busy role where your ability to successfully manage competing priorities will be tested. You’re a self-starter with a strong work ethic who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Your outstanding communication skills, coupled with the ability to influence will set you up for success in our growing business. You must meet the following criteria to be considered for this busy role:
• Retail experience in a similar department manager role
• Relevant working knowledge on point of sale system from an IT perspective
• Excellent time management
• Flexible to work rostered shifts, including weekend work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills – have the ability to deal with a diverse group of stakeholders
• No criminal convictions
• Clean drivers licence and own transport to get to and from work
Applications close 5pmThursday 31st July. If you wish to apply for this role, please send your c.v. and covering letter to email@example.com