We are seeking Butchery Manager at our Greenlane store.
This is an important role and will suit a qualified and experienced butcher who is enthusiastic about dealing directly with customers. Customer Service is first priority in our Nosh Stores. It is essential that you have extensive knowledge of different cuts and grades of meat and know how long they remain fresh. Nosh expects from you to assist our customers with your knowledge of how to prepare and cook different types of meat.
- Daily Meat and Seafood Order
- Weekly Promo Order
- Product Presentation
- Managing your Butchery Staff
- Checking all Meat and Fish deliveries for quality and quantity
- Close communication and contact with the Store Manager and Regional Manager
- All machines and equipment bust be kept clean and must be handled with care at all times.
- Responsible that his team follows Health and Safety as well as Hygiene Standards.
- Qualified Butcher
- Minimum 2 years experience as Butchery Manager
- Excellent communication skills, a strong gasp of the English language
- Current working visa
- It is an advantage to have a New Zealand food safety certification
Assistant Store Manager
Nosh Food Market is seeking a vibrant Assistant Store Manager for our new flagship store opening in Pakuranga August 2015.
- Do you have a passion for food?
- Do you have experience in retailing food?
- Do you deliver exceptional customer service?
- Are you hungry for new career opportunities?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
We are looking for a super star to assist our Store Manager to open our newest store on Pakuranga Highway. You will oversee three departments: Delicatessen, Café and Bakery and be acting Store Manager two days a week. The requirements for the role are:
- Experience as a Chef with knowledge of gourmet products
- Previous retail food handling experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with deli cheeses and meats
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience managing and motivating staff
- Ability to work one weekend day per week
- Genuine passion and interest in food
- Barista experience
- Current Food safety certificate
- Current General Managers certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
Deli and/or Chef experience is a must. If you are passionate about gourmet food and providing excellent service, apply today by sending your c.v. to [email protected]
Applications close 21st June 2015.